"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Monday, June 14, 2010

6.12.10.... We're Back!


That's right. It is Facebook official, so it is OFFICIAL. Logan and I are back together. Most of you are probably rolling your eyes, saying "Why am I not surprised?" Those that know us best had already began betting on how long it would be before we were dating again.


For those of you that do not know, our relationship started in April of 2008. I was hanging out with Haley, and we went to meet some of the boys in her class. The boys were congregating in the woods, and we decided to join them. I am not a big fan of the dark, so the quicker I was able to get out of the wood that night, the better. Through a series of random events, I met Logan that night. I thought he was cute from the get go- of course I did, I am a cougar. The next day, I got a text message from a random number. That random number happened to be Logan. He got my number by lying to Haley... smooth Lo, real smooth.


So, slowly, we became better friends. After a year and a half of ups and downs and lots of drama, Logan and I decided to date. That was the first time. We started dating on June 12, 2009. We dated for nearly four months when I realized things were not working out. Logan and I went our separate ways, or as separate as the two of us can get. Seeing as how I am very good friends with his sister, Lindsey, and love his parents, I was pretty much the ex with whom he was stuck!


Around March, Logan and I became close friends again. We started hanging out every weekend and texting during the week. Pretty soon, our adventures consisted of crazy times with our sisters. All of the time we spent together almost made it seem like we were dating again. On Saturday, June 12, 2010, we made it official one more time. One year to the day that we started dating the first time, we became boyfriend and girlfriend again. :)

One year can change a lot of things. We are have both grown a lot and are at a different place in our lives. I am a lucky girl, because this time, I date my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment