"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Changed for the Good

"May the road rise to meet you, May the wind be always at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face, The rain fall softly upon your fields, Until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand."
- Irish Blessing

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."

"One more day, one more time, one more sunset maybe I'd be satisfied, but then again, I know what it would do, leave me wishing still for more one more day with you."
- One More Day, Diamond Rio

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."- Dr. Seuss

"Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again, And it's like you haven't been gone a moment from my side, Like the tears were never cried, Like the hands of time are holding you and me, And with all my heart I'm sure we're closer than we ever were."
- I Believe, Diamond Rio

"Some people come into our lives and leave footprints in our hearts and we are never ever the same."- Flavia Weedn

It's hard to find words that are adequate to celebrate the life of someone who changed my life in so many ways. My relationship with Tylor taught me the true meaning of love. His actions showed selflessness and showed me how a girl should truly be treated. God bless the men that have come after Tylor, because they have big shoes to fill. I am blessed to know that I was the girl meant for Tylor, and I hold his love in my heart everyday. Three years may have passed since Tylor's death, but it seems like yesterday. Today, let us not mourn for the life taken far too young, but let us all celebrate the time we had with Tylor and remember his wonderful smile and big hugs!


Tylor Scott Gibson
August 8, 1987- August 25, 2007

"Because I knew you, I have been changed for the good..."

No comments:

Post a Comment